daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
haltbq4.jpg

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Off With His Head, I Said.

Neil said:
That link was not amusing in the least. It WAS malicious! I had to restart my computer to get rid of it, and lost other things that I was doing. Not funny in the least. Why don't you try growing up a little? Here's another bad rep for you.

Ditto here. I had to shut down to get rid of that Rick Roll BS, it would NOT X off or go away. I gave champ1207 bad rep and put him on Ignore.

I turned off EVERYTHING in options and now all I see is a blank white page(s) when I come to AZB. It's great and it takes very little time to catch up & keep up.

There's an ass for every saddle and I hope that those wishing to view or click on every link have a grand ole time..... imo
Doug

Reactions: sde

renard

Play in these conditions?
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Ditto here. I had to shut down to get rid of that Rick Roll BS, it would NOT X off or go away. I gave champ1207 bad rep and put him on Ignore.

I turned off EVERYTHING in options and now all I see is a blank white page(s) when I come to AZB. It's great and it takes very little time to catch up & keep up.

There's an ass for every saddle and I hope that those wishing to view or click on every link have a grand ole time..... imo
Doug

Ditto here, he PMed me here it is:

Originally Posted by champ2107
why did u give me a bad rep for? link was all done in fun? lol u guys are way too much lol

Originally Posted by Renard
The thread is simply funny pic's or gif's. Everyone shares and laughs at the images. Rick Rolling someone is laughing at them not with them.

Do you think they are laughing or cussing as they shutdown their browser? I was cussing and I don't find it funny. Was I rash with the rep? Yes maybe, but like you I didn't think of the implications at the time.

Peace
Scott Goens

Reactions: sde

renard

Silver Member
Hangin with the Pres...lol

Attachments

• bush-funny-face-3.jpg
    bush-funny-face-3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9,522

champ2107

Banned
Neil said:
That link was not amusing in the least. It WAS malicious! I had to restart my computer to get rid of it, and lost other things that I was doing. Not funny in the least. Why don't you try growing up a little? Here's another bad rep for you.

Took me all about 5 secs to figure out how to stop it the first time i clicked the link. task manager. Right back at u and smorge with the bad rep u bunch of miserable computer illiterate donkeys. Getting a lil tierd of dealing with you self righteous noobs on here, so its now time to fight fire with fire! U dish it out expect twice back in return now! and to those who are pm me that want to see it "no i will not put the link up, so after being told I already got 4 bad reps from it some jackass like neil will give me more" ok here is a link and its safe just to show u all. Not a big deal like the 5 noobs crying like little girls. Just noticed your post too about my pm rennard, grow the @#$% up! U GOT RICK ROLLED LOL Had to put that in there lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIyWxCTWQoM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxv6oqLhf8&feature=related

Last edited:

renard

Silver Member
After winning a WPGA event don't do this with the trophy!!!

Attachments

• 4694.jpg
    4694.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9,684

renard

Silver Member
Karate Kitty

Attachments

• karate-cat.jpg
    karate-cat.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12,160