Hot off the press, I think

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok so unfortunately I don't have much (which mean anyway) info about this at the moment, sorry. I got this from someone as a gift just today/last night straight from the source. Now two player from there came out with this and the names given didn't ring a bell at the time, one of the names sounded like Lee He Wen but when i got a glimpse of the Japanese article or post or what ever it was the name wasn't spelt that way.
Opinion: I like it (i know, that's not saying much so relax) but in my personal preference for chalk i liked the texture which was not a gritty Master type chalk but also not that soft clay type think like Kamui. It stays on nice and when it become available (turns out it's not at the moment but I can't verify that) it could be a good replacement for my no longer produced chalk.
oh yeah, you probably want to see it.

Attachments

• IMG_4631.jpg
    IMG_4631.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 437

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
while i was posting this i remembered that there was a name to the chalk which i did not take a pic of that side so here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpg
    IMG_4120.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 425

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh and i also just remembered and its kind of visible in the pic that the paper around the chalk is in layers so you can peel each one off as the chalk goes down, brilliant imo

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The peel-able paper is pretty neat, sounds just like what the Japanese would think of, attention to detail and neatness.

Chalk sounds like it would be similar to Magic Chalk, Balabushka or Blue Diamond. All of those are not pasty but smoother than masters.