question to snooker players on ronnie and onepocket

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Hard to give an average, and it also depends on the player and the caliber of player. Maybe 0.5 to once a match, sometimes a bit more. Banking is usually done as a shot to nothing, a two way shot. There are also some three rail banks some players will shoot, mostly as a safety but sometimes it goes in and if your opponent doesn't know the shot they'll think you flukes something.

The majority of banks in snooker however are into the side pocket and I don't know many snooker players that use spin to make the angle since safety is the primary consideration.

So a snooker player would be able to bank a little bit in one pocket but they wouldn't have the range of options available to them that a pure one pocket player does.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Napless cloth and knife-edge rails will mess Ronnie up a bit....pool rubber is so much more sensitive than the flat edge snooker cushions.

...and if somebody shows him the Nicky Varner wedge......
...he'll be taken out in a straight jacket....:eek:

Ronnie likes to get it ON

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker players have proven they can play pool. A pool player is yet to prove they can transfer their skills set to the 12 x 6 playing surface.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk