---> FS/FT Barenbrugge/BCM 3/8X10 Collaboration <---

Patiktik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Listing another simple, yet near-mint, jam-up player cue from my collection. This is going to live in anyone's collection nicely and with a story to boot.

This cue includes 2 shafts. Details below.

Yours for $OLD. Pains me to sell this but I need a few funds towards another setup.

Pin: Modified 3/8X10
Butt: 15.5 oz.
Shaft 1 (Test hit): 12.91 mm., 3.6 oz.
Shaft 2 (BD Custom, Test-hit) : 12.22 mm., 3.7 oz.

Cue has four, long jetblack ebony points and single-maple veneer at the sleeve. Pressed black with white specks linen wrap.

Dave and I just recently discussed this cue email. As this one is unsigned, Dave's email also serves as authentication. There's only 6 made, around 2010-2011. He made original shaft and butt, and Bryan (BCM) did the finish. As this is a sleeper collab, no signature and no signature ringwork from them. Only "mark" is the single maple veneer.

Hit me up at tagatambol@yahoo.com for pictures. Serious offers only. Cash is king but for those who know me, I am always open to any offers.

Cheers,
Pat

P.S. I cannot post the pics I have as they are quite large in size. Send me an email if you want to get pics immediately. Otherwise I will post pics once I get to work on shrinking them to the limit.

P.S.S. Buy this and my Tascarella and I can give a hefty discount. ;)

Last edited:

accdealer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
what is a bd custom shaft and which shaft is pictured? were both shaft made by barenbrugge? do they both have the same joint collar?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Patiktik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh nice questions. Apologies for not being clear. Shaft one is the shaft that Dave created for this cue.

So for people unaware, BD (Bob Danielson) is the owner of the highly regarded Sweet Spot shafts (SS/360). He also creates customs shafts hence the shaft I had him made for this cue is called BD custom, and not the usual SS branding.

The shaft attached to the cue in the pics is a Larry Vigus old-growth shaft. I was intending to include it in the sale as a gift hence not included in official listing but I guess I was outed. :)

Both shafts in the listing has a black collar.