Aramith cue balls, and cue balls in sets

PickeringRC

Registered
Hi all,

I am looking to pick up a good white ball for my 7ft pool table, which currently has a very cheap no name set of balls...

My preferred retailer offers a choice of two Aramith cue balls:

-Aramith Super Pro (white)
-Aramith Pro Cup (white with red dots)

With no personal preference regarding dots or no dots, which is the better ball?

I also see that the same retailer offers the Aramith Continental set for not much more than double the price of the most expensive of the two above cue balls, which got me thinking...

Which cue ball is included in the Continental set? Might it be worth paying not much more and get the same white plus a full set of balls?!

Thanks!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

I am looking to pick up a good white ball for my 7ft pool table, which currently has a very cheap no name set of balls...

My preferred retailer offers a choice of two Aramith cue balls:

-Aramith Super Pro (white)
-Aramith Pro Cup (white with red dots)

With no personal preference regarding dots or no dots, which is the better ball?

I also see that the same retailer offers the Aramith Continental set for not much more than double the price of the most expensive of the two above cue balls, which got me thinking...

Which cue ball is included in the Continental set? Might it be worth paying not much more and get the same white plus a full set of balls?!

Thanks!

Centennial uses the blue circle.