My table?

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My local pool hall bit the dust last June and they were the only 9' tables in my little town. When I retire we are adding a 20'x28' room on to the house and I'm trying to decide on a table. I have played on a Gold Crown IV and Diamond Pro Am. They both play great. I am leaning towards a Diamond Pro Am or Professional as I go to Anchorage a couple of times a year for tournaments at the Palace and they have the Diamond Pro Am tables. That is also the table I see the pro players using most of the time. Olhausen seems to have the best warranty for some reason, but I have never played on them. I think a year warranty is all Diamond gives. Also want the 860 Simonis cloth and undecided on the balls. What do you guys think?

Highmiles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The experts here will tell you that a Diamond is the only real table, and that all others are pure crap. If you hear otherwise, an expert will correct the offender.

Just sayin"

tonemachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My local pool hall bit the dust last June and they were the only 9' tables in my little town. When I retire we are adding a 20'x28' room on to the house and I'm trying to decide on a table. I have played on a Gold Crown IV and Diamond Pro Am. They both play great. I am ng towards a Diamond Pro Am or Professional as I go to Anchorage a couple of times a year for tournaments at the Palace and they have the Diamond Pro Am tables. That is also the table I see the pro players using most of the time. Olhausen seems to have the best warranty for some reason, but I have never played on them. I think a year warranty is all Diamond gives. Also want the 860 Simonis cloth and undecided on the balls. What do you guys think?

Dont even.consider an Olhausen unless you prefer appearance over playability... I bought one and sent it back after two set-ups and numerous calls to Olhausen about my dealer's installers. If you can get an Olhausen dealer to pay for a mechanic to properly set up the table then maybe... But if you want adjustable legs and commercial quality then dont even consider the olhausen furniture pieces.

poolpaul

Registered
Pool Tables

No problem in choosing an Olhausen Pool Tables.

Olhausen pool table has a primary objective and they consider about quality in every step. The pool table built in America which has so many series. They are working as pool table manufacturer more than 40 years in southern California.

They will provide you warranty and and quick service in a professional way.