Global

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a couple buddies looking for bar boxes, so I've had my eye open for them. I came across a global (windsor) coin op 7' table for sale. They want $600, is it worth it? This area is dominated by Valley, so I don't know much about Global.

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my company sells global coin-ops. i actually like them better then valley's. they have a feature on them that valley doesn't. they can be set up for free play with out taking the door off the ball return place. we have sold many to bars and bowling alley's. haven't had a single problem with them in 10 years. so in closing i would say $600 is a good price if it's in good shape. new is between $2500 and $3000, depending on what part of the country your in.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my company sells global coin-ops. i actually like them better then valley's. they have a feature on them that valley doesn't. they can be set up for free play with out taking the door off the ball return place. we have sold many to bars and bowling alley's. haven't had a single problem with them in 10 years. so in closing i would say $600 is a good price if it's in good shape. new is between $2500 and $3000, depending on what part of the country your in.

Thanks for the info. It sounds like a pretty good deal then.