Generic chat room?

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Some of us often watch streams from overseas, or ustream channels that don't have a real chat room...

I'm thinking that we could designate a particular place to chat during these matches, or maybe even after a day full of matches has ended, just to have a "home base" where we could all meet up and connect.

What do you say? Any ideas?

-Blake

(Right now, I'm watching Allison Fisher and Kelly Fisher in two separate matches in the WPA women's 9-ball tournament in China, and would love to discuss the goings-on with my fellow chat warriors. :) )

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am there now on tab 1 on the chats. Click on the left tab of the 3 and if it doesn't switch try refreshing and clicking again till it does.

;)

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One additional thing, to change your name from the number the chat generates click to the right of that pawn chess piece looking icon at top of chat and enter your username there and click enter.

:wink:

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
When I first became a member AZB, there was a chat room here. It was hardly used..

Last edited:

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Well, how about this.

I have a ustream channel, although I don't do much with it. Everyone is welcome to meet up in my chatroom at any time, if other streams don't have a chat (or they are in a foreign language etc), or if any of you late-nighters want to find out what the other late-nighters are watching. :)

www.ustream.tv/channel/slomoholic

See you there,

-Blake