customs has jump cue

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
I recently purchased an inexpensive jump cue from a fellow AZ'er. On the 31st of Jan the cue was snagged by customs coming across the Canadian border. How long will it take to get here? How long on average do they hold items like this?

Chris

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they can hold for 45 days without any reason given. Usually is about 2 weeks I've found with US or CDN customs if stopped.

If there is any ivory (doubt it in a cheap jump cue) that's a whole other ball game.

You should be fine, just give it time! I have found the website tracking also is very slow in updating. If you bought from a trustworthy seller, it will work out.

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a case which was shipped from overseas. It arrived on US soil on January 30 and was delivered to my house February 14.

Just have to be patient.

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
I bought a case which was shipped from overseas. It arrived on US soil on January 30 and was delivered to my house February 14.

Just have to be patient.

Its easy to be patient with them concerning a $65.00 jump cue. Now if it were a Sugartree, I would be a full-out basket case by now. Lol

Chris

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea. My Balabushka and Gus have been in customs for 4 months. I'm beginning to get concerned.