10 new Summit break/jumps and breakers

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
10 new Summit break/jumps and dedicated break cues. The break/jumps are normally $225.00 and the dedicated breakers are normally $195.00
I'm running special pricing through Christmas. $180.00 shipped and paypal for the dedicated breakers and $195.00 shipped and paypal for the break/jumps
There are 3 different models. All have Samsara leather tips and all have linen phenolic joint collars. The breakers have a steel quick release joint pin. The break/jumps all have the steel quick release at the jump joint and a G-10 Radial main pin.

The TKO is a full purpleheart cue with the butt and the first 5-6 inches of the shaft stained black. I have 3 dedicated breakers and 1 break/jump

The Classic is a full splice bocote into purpleheart with a purpleheart shaft. I have 1 dedicated breaker and 1 break/jump

The Mamba is a full purpleheart cue stained black with tan phenolic buttcaps, joint collars and ferrules. I have 2 dedicated breakers and 1 break/jump

The cues pictured are not the cues I have for sale. The pictures show all 3 models and both breakers and break/jumps. I'll post up pictures of the actual cues I have in stock when I get a chance.

Last edited: