OB Cues DigiCue BLUE passaround!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds good - I'm not available for the reviewing but I look forward to hearing about it. I still haven't seen anything from OB about this yet.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Sounds good - I'm not available for the reviewing but I look forward to hearing about it. I still haven't seen anything from OB about this yet.

The DigiCue Blue will be available November 1st. We will formally announce it at the end of September and promote in October leading up to shipping them out in November. For now, we are beta testing (hence the pass around which I am really looking forward to feedback on).

Let me know if any of you have any other questions.

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not interested in the pass around but potentially buying it right out. Is there a demo of the capabilities of the software? What types of things I can expect to find out with the Bluetooth feature?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I would be interested in this pass around. I participated in the first one so if you would rather let someone else give it a try I understand.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be interested in this pass around. I participated in the first one so if you would rather let someone else give it a try I understand.

You're in!

We've got a good mix going on of new people and a couple who were in on the first one which I think will be beneficial to hear their thoughts between the original and the new BLUE model.

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be interested to hear what people think as my only issue with original digicue is not being quite sure why it buzzed although by filming myself I could see the more obvious stroke flaws

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
You're in!

We've got a good mix going on of new people and a couple who were in on the first one which I think will be beneficial to hear their thoughts between the original and the new BLUE model.

Thank you, I look forward to trying out the new one.

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to be pushy but I'm still very interested. Last I'll say on it. Feel free to message me. If not I understand

NV Rail Wrecker

Registered
I look forward to posts with both + and - input. I assume a new thread will be started once this is complete? I don't know how many of us will remember to randomly search for this thread in a couple months lol.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Madallio - you're in

NV Rail Wrecker - yep, there will be an official review thread started that you see popping up to the top as people add their reviews as the DigiCue BlUE moves around the country.

Passaround sign up closed. I'll talk to Shane and get the DigiCue BLUE on its way to me and at the same time work on putting together the shipping list, passaround order, etc.