I placed 1st in a World One Pocket Championship

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
In my dreams, literally lol It took place in India. And Neil placed 2nd. The Bunny was there because she was your best friend and cheering you on (Neil will know to whom I'm referring). Then we were talking about taking a road trip to gamble in Texas. There was more but it's hazy now that the day has gone by.

I sure do have some weird dreams, many of which involve pool. At least I'm playing somewhere, though, right? :)

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you remember how you won the championship?

Were you moving like a ghost (Efren-like) or hitting 8 and out every time (Scott-like) or a combination.

I think I have that dream every year I get back from the Derby, lol.

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every other week I'll get a dream where I literally can't make a ball for hours. It turns into a horrible nightmare.

Last edited:

philw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my dreams, literally lol It took place in India. And Neil placed 2nd. The Bunny was there because she was your best friend and cheering you on (Neil will know to whom I'm referring). Then we were talking about taking a road trip to gamble in Texas. There was more but it's hazy now that the day has gone by.

I sure do have some weird dreams, many of which involve pool. At least I'm playing somewhere, though, right? :)

Were you wearing a burka?

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dream on

Every other week I'll get a dream where I literally can't make a ball for hours. It turns into a horrible nightmare.

I have that same dream. Wait a minute, it's not a dream. And it happens every week. That's reality OMG.:eek: