Another Ebony on Ebony - Needs Sand & Finish

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will start spraying this tomorrow morning. All white is Ivory. All Diamonds & Dots also have a Silver Dot in the Center. There is not a single drop of Black Filler in this cue.

03-05-09-004.jpg

03-05-09-005.jpg

03-05-09-006.jpg

sneak_peter

"the tulip way of life"
Silver Member
this veneer combination is killing me :eek:

simply one of the most wonderful cues, i have seen! :thumbup:

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Top Notch for sure! That is awesome inlay work and definitely awesome point work! Great job Tony!

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
Nice stuff that there cue! Is that a little departure from your traditional rings? Are the large circles ivory? Very nice.

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice stuff that there cue! Is that a little departure from your traditional rings? Are the large circles ivory? Very nice.

The larger circles in my rings are always Ivory with Silver in the Center. These have 8 Ivory Dots instead of the old 4. I'm not really doing the 4's anymore because more can go wrong with them.

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Nice...

Nice veneers, are they paper veneers...someone else does that...I cant remember :wink:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice veneers, are they paper veneers...someone else does that...I cant remember :wink:

Let's see if I can help...

Showman, Gilbert, Kikel, Nitti, Blackcreek, Mobley, and Haley...to name a few off the top of my head... :wink:

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tony,

Your point work looks fantastic! I especially like the black paper outlines between the colored veneers. Thanks for sharing your craftsmanship.

John

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
One of my favorite cues by Tony yet. Gorgeous veneers. They're gonna pop big time once the finish is applied.

Good job my man. You get better by the day.