Barry Cameron Cue

Dildobagnz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't learned how to post pic yet on the forum but I if anyone is interested I can email some pics or if somebody can post them for me I would appreciate it.

Merry widow style cue. I'm not exactly sure what the wood is in the cue. Ive been told its possibly marble wood or spalted bocote but I really couldn't say. I'm pretty sure whatever that is it spalted, maybe someone could helpbme out with that as well. Nevertheless the figure of the wood is unbelievable an it plays lights out.

Specs:
1-13mm shaft -regular linen fuerrel
3/8-10 stainless steel pin
Black an white decor ringwork in all positions
Black elephant ear wrap
weight is between 18.5-19...I weighed the cue a while back but cant remember the exact weight.
Cue is in great shape. Only 1 small ding in the forearm an blueing on the shaft cause it is a player but has been well taken care of.

$450.00 takes it an if you see the cue an know how well Barry's cues play then you know that this is an absolute steal. Also consider trades but has to be custom. Pm me with any further questions or u can text me 14795670713

Dildobagnz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've had some decent offers but still the cue is up for grabs. Ive tried to email photos if the cue to multiple but for some reason the emails wont go through. If anyone would like to see pics of the cue my number is 4795670713. I would be happy to send pictures. I'm not hurting for the money but I'm not gonna give the cue away...its way too nice for that. Ive decided to trade the cue so if anyone has anything CUSTOM there interested in trading let me know. Also I've sent the shaft off to have an ivory fuerrel put on an considered adding an ivory joint as well if anyone would be more interested in it that way. Thanks again

http://s71.photobucket.com/user/dildobagnz1991/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3

Add a link to photobucket were the pics of the cue can be seen

Last edited:

Dildobagnz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cues having an ivory fuerrel put on it:sorry: an I'm considering an ivory joint as well. Still looking for trade offers

mark63

mark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the cameron cue, I know you said you would be interested in a trade for a custom cue. But I can trade you a schon STL10, not custom, but as close as you can get. Plays a lot like a cameron (like cameron, schon is also known for there hard hit) It has a kamui blk med tip. cue is 95%+ also has some ivory inlays, and I can also through in a predator 314-2 or predator fat shaft along with the schon shaft?