Custom Cue and Dennis Swift case

pegasys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for sale is a cue made by Dan Tull and Mike Kinder, hence their play on the cue name etched on the butt, Tunder.

Based on other listings here, either Dan Tull or Mike Kinder or both are still making cues at a place called Shooter's Billiards in Olathe, Kansas, but I do not know for sure.

The cue was made in the early 1990's. The cue was recently refinished by Proficient Billiards.

The cue has a Curly Maple Forearm with 4 Tulip wood points with an ebony veneer. It has a 5/16-14 pin and a stainless steel joint with an Irish linen wrap. There are silver rings at all positions. The cue has an ebony back end.

There are 2 shafts with natural ferrules that have Elk Master tips.

Each shaft weighs 3.8 ounces and is 12.5 MM at the ferrule.

The butt weighs 15.6 ounces.

The butt rolls flat.

Once shaft has a little roll and the other is flat.

Either shaft with the butt attached rolls flat.

The cue is an even split at 29 inches in length that makes for a 58 inch cue.

The case is a Dennis Swift 1 x 2 all leather case with a red interior. For a case that is more than 30 years old, it has been handled with care. There is some bluing from chalk on the interior, but nothing that would make you go "yuck".

The case has 2 pockets, a carry handle and a carry strap which has never been undone.

The case is signed Dennis Swift in script on the bottom of the case.

I have other pictures of the cue and case if you are interested and can send them via email.

No, I will not split the package.

Package price is $old plus shipping. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Thanks

Attachments

• Swift tunder.jpg
    Swift tunder.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 373
Last edited: