4 point Ebony Tim Scruggs

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a nice 4 point Tim Scruggs cue that I do not use, due to it having a linen wrap, that I would like to sell. When I got the cue I was given these specs, though I cannot confirm them myself due to no scale.
Butt: 15.7oz
shaft 1: 12.55mm - 3.8oz
shaft 2: 12.52mm - 3.8oz

I was also told it was an early 90's cue but when I asked here, due to the points being so low, I was told it was pre 1984 and there was much info that supports that online. I haven't looked for myself yet, so plz be informed if you want this cue. It is a 4 ebony point cue with a white / green specs linen wrap. Ebony buttsleeve with maple windows. Micarta ferrules but the smaller shaft looks like the micarta ferrule was not squared off before install, thus it has a few what look to be saw teeth marks. They are in the ferrule, not the shaft! Tips are what appear to be 'Triangle' tips. View my photos and ask any questions I may have left out. I have a DZ shaft I had made for this also that I will throw in for $2000, but the Scruggs butt and shafts I would like $1850. Paypal is fine as long as the buyer picks up the fees or sends it as a gift. Some of you don't know me so READ my I-trader and you will see I am a straight-up seller / trader here.

Speaking of trades, before it is asked: I will accept two types of trade! I will accept a wrap-less DZ plus cash, or I will accept a wrap-less Scruggs sneaky plus cash. I have no desire for an even trade, there must be cash coming my way. Thanks

Last edited:

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Back up on Ebay. Sorry no link, I am on my phone. My username is Yamahariderr6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member