Just a heads up... Bad business, here on AZ.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
THANKS ALOT FOR THE FAST ONE YOU TRIED TO PULL

******* Trinacria *********

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH YOUR CREDIBILITY..........

A few days ago I saw a very nice RAT custom J/B WITH an OB shaft for sale. I asked if they were interested in an offer or trade. They said no thanks. Yesterday I get a message back saying I'd do a trade for a nice custom 4 point veneered cue, no production, no this that and the other. I tried to find a cue that would work for him and couldn't.

Next he says how about I just sell it to you for $350 plus shipping. We end up settling on $340 with shipping. I said I need your PayPal info and he says find me in AZ. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS ON AZ. I did find him and he sends me the info and I asked before paying to double check, THIS IS FOR THE RAT J/B CUE AND OB SHAFT RIGHT?

Look at the picture of my screenshot for what I got in response from this guy.

FIRST OF ALL IF HE HAD SIMPLY JUST SAID, OOPS WE HAVE AN ISSUE AND EXPLAINED THAT IT WASNT FOR THE CUE AND SHAFT, ID PROBABLY STILL HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM HIM. BUT NO, STRAIGHT TO THE NAME CALLING AND OTHER GARBAGE.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I see no mention of him telling you it comes with both shafts and the case. He said he wants $350 for the cue. $335+$15 for shipping. In the PM's you asked if it came with both shafts. He said no, it's $600 for everything. You got upset and tried to out him, by saying you have screenshots of conversations.

I'll take his side on this one.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
The deal was for what was in the listing. There was no discussion of removing part of the deal that was already listed.

Why would a played OB shaft cost $260?

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The deal was for what was in the listing. There was no discussion of removing part of the deal that was already listed.

Why would a played OB shaft cost $260?

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

It has nothing to do with what it would cost. It's what he wants. You don't want to pay that? Oh well... On to the next deal. You won't always get your way and in the end, he made no obligation to sell you the cue with both shafts and the case. Now, if you can provide a screen shot where he openly admits that it is for everything in the ebay listing and the ebay listing lists the cue, both shafts, and the case; Then he is in the wrong and you are not. However, from what I can see, that's not the case.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
If that's the case, when do you say oh, it's only for the cue, not the cue and shaft and case he had in the listing? I could care less about the case. I wanted to buy the extension he had for extra money too.

So what, you let someone pay and hope that he's not upset when it gets there? That's not how I do business.

If I'm working a deal out about a listing, I'm pricing it for what's in it, or I'm saying VERY OPENLY what it does and doesn't include.

At no point was "just the cue" discussed like he states. I triple checked.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Let me get the screen shots in order. Your not getting what happened.

We discussed his listing for a deal and he tried to send just the cue. When I asked he said we discussed that and that never happened.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If that's the case, when do you say oh, it's only for the cue, not the cue and shaft and case he had in the listing? I could care less about the case. I wanted to buy the extension he had for extra money too.

When do you say that? He doesn't have to. From the screenshots you were inquiring about the RAT cue. I see no mention of the other shaft until the PM screenshot.

So what, you let someone pay and hope that he's not upset when it gets there? That's not how I do business.

Exactly, that's not how you do business. So why are you going out of your way to out him? Just move along.

If I'm working a deal out about a listing, I'm pricing it for what's in it, or I'm saying VERY OPENLY what it does and doesn't include.

Once again, that's what you do.

At no point was "just the cue" discussed like he states. I triple checked.

At what point was "The cue, OB shaft, case, and extension" discussed in the deal for $350?

See red posts.

BTW, you can copy the last portion of each of your posts and save it as a signature, rather than copying it into the post everytime.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
The extension wasn't included, I wanted to pay him more for that.

I'm embarrassed for anyone that does business that way.

I'm sharing my experiences so no one else finds themselves in that position.

HAVE INTEGRITY, THAT IS ALL.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
You're right it does, because that's a lie. He didn't think I'd check or remember. That never happened other than in that message. Read after it.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The extension wasn't included, I wanted to pay him more for that.

I'm embarrassed for anyone that does business that way.

I'm sharing my experiences so no one else finds themselves in that position.

HAVE INTEGRITY, THAT IS ALL.

Be embarrassed for him, you are embarrassing yourself by trying to out him.

You made an offer.
He made a counter offer.
You made another offer.
He made another counter offer.
You didn't like it and posted on AzB.

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I have had a similar experience trying to purchase the rat jump break from the seller. He has had 4 to 5 different threads on Az and Ebay,. He edited his listings on both and always different terms of the sale.

That is the reason I never bought it, it ain't worth the hassle. You never even know what you are going to receive as it changes every day.

Good luck trying to buy the RAT jump break to everyone.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
THANK YOU!

NO NEED FOR ANYMORE THOUGHTS ON IT JUST TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT.

ITS SNOWING HERE IN DENVER AND IM FROM FLORIDA. GOING OUTSIDE TO ENJOY IT!!!

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Miscommunication

I can't see all the communication on here so I don't really know who was trying to oust who but it all reminds me of the Ron White joke about being drunk "in public"...

This was a crazy deal over on ebay and you guys "threw" it onto AZ.

Good luck either way.