2016 World 9-Ball Championship

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alex held his own serve only once. He lost 7 games in a row on his own break.

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bravo.gif

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Horrendous performance by Alex. A few good shots at the start of the match and that's about it. How this man got this far with that break is beyond me.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Albin is now favorite to be World Champ

It is clear that Albin is now big favorite to be World Champion
Regardless of whether he meets Shane or Kelvin, he knows the TV table , has his break down pat. He is in the zone and feeling good .
Big contrast since before these semis, on paper, Albin was the least favorite to win whole thing :)

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Wow, Albin makes it to the world 9 ball finals twice in a 2 year span, that IS STRONG. Shane will do the same though.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Horrendous performance by Alex. A few good shots at the start of the match and that's about it. How this man got this far with that break is beyond me.

I doubt that his break was going that badly in earlier matches.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Watched(and recorded)Alex - Ouchan Match and did English(kinda) commentary just for fun(because i would like to watch them with English commentary). Gonna put on Youtube later today.

CoreyD

Baller, Shot Caller
How many times did the dumb break rules bite Alex? I saw one where he made two and have to give the table up for Albin to run out, score was like 8-4 or something like that.

pocketsplitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im assuming the stream covers the finals match...for once this stream will cover the most exciting match available=)p