Tad number's under the bumper

MarknTorrance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Tad listed for sale on ebay. It has 1287 stamped under the bumper can anyone tell me what this stands for? I would guess Dec. of 1987 but was told that isnt correct?

MarknTorrance

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
MarknTorrance said:
I have a Tad listed for sale on ebay. It has 1287 stamped under the bumper can anyone tell me what this stands for? I would guess Dec. of 1987 but was told that isnt correct?

MarknTorrance

It's just a coded serial number that they keep to reference the cues. Call Tad's shop (714-995-1644)....he or Fred will be able to help tell you when it was made.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   1
MarknTorrance said:

MarknTorrance
I really like the cues in your Avatar"
Do you "still" have the Mcworter I sold you??
I think" I asked you once before, but just honestly can't remember.
If you want to sell it, let me know, send me a pm,
Thanks
Duane

MarknTorrance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The ebony and purpleheart Mcworter? Yes I still have it. In fact i sent it off to Jerry and had a leather wrap installed and since it didnt have his signature he was nice enough to take a picture of himself with the cue and send me a certifice of authenticty. The McWorter's were great to deal with. The cue is just sitting in a case collecting dust make me an offer. :)

MarknTorrance

Duane remick said:
I really like the cues in your Avatar"
Do you "still" have the Mcworter I sold you??
I think" I asked you once before, but just honestly can't remember.
If you want to sell it, let me know, send me a pm,
Thanks
Duane

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   1
MarknTorrance said:
The ebony and purpleheart Mcworter? Yes I still have it. In fact i sent it off to Jerry and had a leather wrap installed and since it didnt have his signature he was nice enough to take a picture of himself with the cue and send me a certifice of authenticty. The McWorter's were great to deal with. The cue is just sitting in a case collecting dust make me an offer. :)

MarknTorrance
email me...dremick@valornet.com
thanks
Duane,
" Good luck with the Tad cue on ebay.