3/8-10 butt

NJ_Qball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am still on the market for a butt with a 3/8-10 pin. Prefer wrapless, but will entertain wrapped cues. Shafts are also not needed as I have aftermarket ones that I plan on using. So if you want to keep the shaft, great!

Here is the catch, nothing over $350!!!

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
3/8x10 butt

You should contact Joel Dadivas - aka "JD Custom Cues". He makes incredible cues for very little money. He is out of the Phillipines but his cues are equal or superior to any on the market. The points are sharp, the indexing is perfect, veneer work is outstanding, and his wrap work is great. He can make it to your specs. and his price includes express shipping to the US. He is on facebook just search for JD Custom Cues or Joel Dadivas. I will send you a private message. You can search this sight for "JD Cues" and you can see some of his cues and what owners have to say about them.
Red

Mookamania

(almost)Always Online
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
^ I agree with Red. I bought a JD over summer and haven't put it down since. Great playing and looking cues at a very affordable price.

bankout86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a 98 Gilbert. It is a four point purple heart into BEM, wood joint. Someone stole both of my shafts about 3 years ago and it has been sitting in my closet ever since. If you are interested PM me and I will send you picutres. $350 shipped

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
East Indian Rosewood Hoppe....

000_1514-1.jpg