BCA Vegas 20011

bullshooter69

Dirt Road Player
Silver Member
What is the difference in 9 Ball Challenge and 9 Ball Singles. Can you enter both. Does anyone know the answer. Thanks

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the difference in 9 Ball Challenge and 9 Ball Singles. Can you enter both. Does anyone know the answer. Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. The 9-Ball Singles entry form says its open to Open Division and Player Member players (one day single elim tourney). The 9-Ball Challenge one says open to up to Grand Masters (double elim multiple days).

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Guess

The 9 Ball Singles is a tournament setup for Open level players.
The 9 Ball Challenge is from Open up to Grand Master.

If I remember correctly, some of the Pro players are actually rated Grand Master.

Since they overlap each other, I doubt you could play in both. Can't be at 2 places at the same time.

Call BCAPL to make sure

Last edited:

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Here is a PM I sent to Holly!

If you get real deep in the 9 ball challenge it is possible you could have a conflict. But the singles is for open players- and no open player should be going that deep in the 9-ball challenge.

Mark griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Red
Holly, can we enter both the 9-ball challenge and the 9-ball singles? Would there be a conflict in scheduling forcing one to forfeit a match or out of the 9-ball singles if you were to advance high in the bracket of the 9-ball challenge.

Thanks,
Charlie