Alf Taylor - The Other Side Of The Road

dmyles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Taylor - I loved the book and all of the stories. Only problem I had is it arrived repacked and I thought the FBI might still be keeping an eye on you but I guess not, no one has been beating on my door or my head so I guess I am ok.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a great book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The stories about pool, about the different people he has met, and even about some of the other crazy things that happened in his life that weren't even pool related were all incredible. I particularly liked the story about trying to sell the vehicle while overseas.

The only thing that I didn't like, which left me drooling for more, was a full story regarding how he ended up a Moroccan dignatary. I am sure that is just about as amazing a story as his life as a pool player.

Alf, trust me, when you come out with that book, I am one of the first people in line to buy it! Thank you again for the signed copy of your book, I absolutely enjoyed every minute I was reading it and hope to see a follow up book regarding your incredibly interesting post-pool life. :)

Last edited: