Another Stacked Leather Wrap Thread

Storman Norman

Registered
Hi All
I was searching the past threads for CueMaster's that could install stacked leather wrap.
Seems the consensus is Rat Cues and Tiger.

I have tried to contact Ryan at Rat cues via his email ratnroll@hotmail,com and I haven't received a reply, its been 5 days, Im assuming that he is super busy and isn't able to check email., Im not on facebook so Im not able to contact him thru a FB post. Im not able to find a phone number, or a shipping address either. I haven't sent him a PM on here because if he isn't able to check his email, i doubt that he's logging into AZB to check messages.

If you have used Ryan for cue work, what was the best way that was used to contact him?

As for Tiger, I reached out to them via email. On their Website there isn't a big selection of Stacked leather wraps to choose from.

My question to you if you have used Tiger, how were you able to select a wrap color for them to install?

My issue is:
Ryan has lots of wrap options but Hard to get a hold of.
Tiger is easy to get in contact with but may not have as many wrap options as Ryan.

Any AZB'ers have any other Contacts that can install a Stacked Leather Wrap with many options?

Thanks for taking the time to read the post and replying with your suggestions. :thumbup: