Indexing Fixtures FS

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two indexing fixtures for sale. These were used on my CNC machine to inlay and cut points in a lot of cues.

The top picture was used for cutting points. The indexer and the tailstock are keyed, so they can be removed and replaced. The tailstock slides on the key way for easy adjustment. There are 4 mounting holes for securing the fixture to the machine it sits on, and a series of tapped holes for securing the tailstock in place. Indexer and tailstock fasteners included. The indexer/tailstock are phase II. The distance between the face of the fixture and the center ranges from about 6-21". Total plate length is about 32". $200 plus shipping. For shipping this, i will remove the indexer and tailstock and ship them in a flat rate priority box. The plate will be cardboarded up. Shipping both would likely be around $40?, depending on your location.

The bottom picture was used for cutting inlays in full length cues. I'm not sure the brand of the indexer, but I believe it is a little better quality. The length of Sherline dovetail is positioned so that the range is about 25.5" - 30" from face of fixture to center. Total plate length is about 38". The back of the indexer is shimmed for cue surface level inlaying. The Sherline tailstock is the older style. There are 6 mounting holes for securing to the machine it sits on, and a series of tapped holes for fastening the tailstock bed. This is not keyed. I never moved the location of the bed on the plate. $150 plus shipping. Shipping this the same way, you might have to dial in the location of the indexer and dovetail when setting up.

First person to purchase anything gets a 1" shars 5c collet that I used with the fixtures.

**SOLD**

PointFixture.JPG

InlayFixture.JPG

Last edited: