Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page 10-Ball Live Stream Sat 10-10 starting at 12 Nppn AZ time

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
10-Ball Live Stream Sat 10-10 starting at 12 Nppn AZ time
Old
  (#1)
PrimeTime
BCA Certified Instructor
PrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smile 10-Ball Live Stream Sat 10-10 starting at 12 Nppn AZ time - 10-06-2009, 08:50 PM

We will be streaming selected quality 10-Ball matches this Saturday 10-10-09 starting at 12 Noon AZ time (3 PM EDT) from Pockets in Tucson

Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/10-10-...kets-in-tucson

Last edited by PrimeTime; 10-06-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Add link

Old
  (#2)
david(tx)
AzB Silver Member
david(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime View Post
We will be streaming selected quality 10-Ball matches this Saturday 10-10-09 starting at 12 Noon AZ time (3 PM EDT) from Pockets in Tucson

Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/10-10-...kets-in-tucson

Looks like this was canceled.

So what happened to today's stream......
Old
  (#3)
PrimeTime
BCA Certified Instructor
PrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond reputePrimeTime has a reputation beyond repute

Unhappy So what happened to today's stream...... - 10-10-2009, 06:57 PM

What happened is that after I was all set up to stream today, I tried to connect my second computer to the wireless network so I could see the stream in real time and tweak anything on it that might be needed. The Wi-Fi network for that computer wouldn't connect (my primary computer is hard-wired into the router) due to some security issue. When I approached the owner of Pockets about the issue and asked if we could check the settings on his laptop, he loss it and told me to tear everything down. IMO a totally inappropriate response to something that I had nothing to do with. That's it guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience any of you were caused.

Last edited by PrimeTime; 10-10-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Old
  (#4)
david(tx)
AzB Silver Member
david(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime View Post
What happened is that after I was all set up to stream today, I tried to connect my second computer to the wireless network so I could see the stream in real time and tweak anything on it that might be needed. The Wi-Fi network for that computer wouldn't connect (my primary computer is hard-wired into the router) due to some security issue. When I approached the owner of Pockets about the issue and asked if we could check the settings on his laptop, he loss it and told me to tear everything down. IMO a totally inappropriate response to something that I had nothing to do with. That's it guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience any of you were caused.
Hey, no problem, appreciate your effort. I t didn't cost me anything and that is what i appreciate, all the guys who stream.

Tags
10-ball, billiards, pockets in tucson, pool, pool-arizona

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: