Nude Rack Girls And Guys!!!

T

THE SILENCER

here is an idea, that will have people tuning into ESPN. have bikini clad, and thong strapped guys and girls collecting and racking the balls! this would bring in people who don't care about pool, almost like people who don't care about car racing, and only tune in to see accidents.

God

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, but I don't know about the thong guys. Never seen anything like that before. Might get more gays interested in playing though.

To add something else, between each game, while the high heeled bikini babe is racking, have a clown or a guy in a tuxedo make a trip around the pool table on a unicycle while juggling pool balls.

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
oh oh and we can have balloons and fireworks and cotton candies and loud music...and then we can have like tigers in cages and stuff that should draw a huge crowd......WTH you think this is...a Carnival?

Chokeinator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are all great ideas, I am definitely going to tune in now, the only thing that could top all of this is if you just remove pool completely, well except for Earl on a bad day. Maybe Earl could chase a clown or something, that would be great!

THE SILENCER said:
here is an idea, that will have people tuning into ESPN. have bikini clad, and thong strapped guys and girls collecting and racking the balls! this would bring in people who don't care about pool, almost like people who don't care about car racing, and only tune in to see accidents.

The least you could have done was include some attachments with sample pictures. Just take your time posting the guy ones for now.

Chokeinator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I felt this thread was so ground breaking that we should get a taste of the future of mens pool, I created this promo poster to show what the future could hold in store, I am so excited.

menspool.jpg