Straight Pool

Davey

Registered
Anyone know where i can find a (few) videos of straight pool on the net? I mean just like maybe a sample video of an accu-stats tape or something. I've gotten 9-ball videos on the net...8-ball ....7-ball..but never straight. I just want to give my brother an example. Please help.

Davey

Registered
ATTITUDE...alright....forget it. But if you read it correctly it said...I JUST WANTED A SAMPLE...screw it

piglit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show him a sample of any type of pool and tell him it is straight pool. Just don't let him see the break shot...

-pigy

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davey said:
ATTITUDE...alright....forget it. But if you read it correctly it said...I JUST WANTED A SAMPLE...screw it

Hey Davey,

If anybody knew where to find what you are looking for they would have told you. There's just no straight pool available on the web I guess.

Everybody wants something for free.

KingCarom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davey,

All of the Straight pool vid's I have seen are pay-only. I did a quick search on Google for you and came up blank.

Where in Washington do you live?

Davey

Registered
Thanks guys...even if no one knows where there are any that's all you had to say. And just so you know..i do play straight pool...it's just hard teaching a kid how to play the game..thought it might be easier with a little video or something. And i live in Walla Walla, Washington..once again..thanks

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davey,

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. I apologize for being a wise-ass. For some reason I always liked that name, Walla-Walla.

later..........

Wally