FS like new Espiritu cues and a new Jackson

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am selling 2 perhaps 3 cues for an owner who does not post here. I will be available free of charge to escrow the cues as required. Whereby payment is made to me, then the cue is shipped to you and your payment is released to him only when you recieve the cue and are satisfied with it.

The first is a beautiful 2003 signed 1 of 1 Espiritu cue in like new conditon with 2 shafts. The forearm and butt are beautifully grained coccobolo. It has 8 forward and 8 reverse points of alternating ivory and walnut burl. The fancy ringwork only adds to this amazing looking cue. The irish linen wrap matches the wood tone perfectly. Comes with 2 matching joint protectors and a third black plastic one for the extra shaft. One shaft has seen very minmal use, good as new. The other shaft has not been played. Price reduced to $1,400 delivered. PM with questions or offers. I have several more pictures I can send to your email address as required.

Attachments

• EspirituA.jpg
    EspirituA.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 580
  • EspirituB.jpg
    EspirituB.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 582
  • EspirituC.jpg
    EspirituC.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 574
  • EspirituD.jpg
    EspirituD.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 568
  • EspirituE.jpg
    EspirituE.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Second Espiritu cue

This cue is not for sale, owner is keeping it

Attachments

• Espiritu-Rings01.jpg
    Espiritu-Rings01.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 575
  • Espiritu-Rings02.jpg
    Espiritu-Rings02.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 570
  • Espiritu-Rings03.jpg
    Espiritu-Rings03.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 578
  • Espiritu-Rings04.jpg
    Espiritu-Rings04.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
New Jackson cue

Last we have a new Jackson cue for sale at a very reasonable price of just JUST REDUCED TO $400 delivered. It comes with the one original shaft that is perfectly smooth and straight. A very good value here for the money on a new unused cue. Pm me your offers.

Attachments

• Jackson01.jpg
    Jackson01.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 547
  • Jackson02.jpg
    Jackson02.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 555
  • Jackson03.jpg
    Jackson03.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump it up 3 beautiful cues priced to move

Let's see some action here today. 3 beautiful new to as new cues priced to move at significant discounts.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

A high end Dishaw coming up for sale soon, ebony, burl, ring tail lizard wrap in excellent used conditon for cheaps. Just need to take some photos. Maybe another Dishaw after that, one never knows.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Taking offers

Taking offers on these 3 cues. Jackson could be had for just $375 delivered.

High end Dishaw in great condition to be listed when I have time to photograph. This cue hits very nicely, his cues are so wll balanced. Will be priced to sell this weekend, so I can do more shopping of course.

Then of course, it's coming, the purple (heart) MONSTER McDaniel Lazy Z. This thing is amazing. here's a sneak preview:

Attachments

• McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 332

isaac0902

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump!

Taking offers on these 3 cues. Jackson could be had for just $375 delivered.

High end Dishaw in great condition to be listed when I have time to photograph. This cue hits very nicely, his cues are so wll balanced. Will be priced to sell this weekend, so I can do more shopping of course.

Then of course, it's coming, the purple (heart) MONSTER McDaniel Lazy Z. This thing is amazing. here's a sneak preview:

hump!!!:smile:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Isaac0902

And there's my shadow again! Are you really a chinese school girl? How can that be proven anyway?

You've got to love the internet people. 1 big dysfunctional family.

Yes $375 shipped on the Jackson.

Espiritu #1 will take offers, I would guess $1400 delivered is enough so let's hear it via PM.

Offers on Espiritu #2 and I'll bring them to the owner.

McDaniel Lazy Z coming next week? Maybe. We'll just have to see. Feel free to send me questions regarding it if you like. I have another person or two who has already expressed interest.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Down to just the first Espiritu and the Jackson

Down to just the first Espiritu and the Jackson. The owner decided to keep Espiritu 2, can't blame him there.

So Espiritu #1 aksing $1400 for a very nice 1 of 1 delivered.

Jackson in new condition for just $400 delivered.

Later tonight will add a high end Dishaw ebony Ambronya burl Ivory with ring tail lizard wrap at a very discounted price, just need to get the camera out.

And yes it's coming, Oh no, could it be, don't be scared it's the>>>>>>>>>purple Monster. To be listed here possibly after a few private showings. If you are serious about it and interested PM me. It should be to me this weekend.

Attachments

• McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Taking offers in the 1st Espiritu and the Jackson

Taking offers in the 1st Espiritu and the Jackson. Asking $1400 and $400 delivered USPS Priority mail, fully insured, signature required.

I didn't get the chance to photograph the high end Dishaw. I will tonight. Will be selling at a significant discount over new. The cue is 95%, really nothing more than some slight clear coat swirls (hair line scratches), no dings, 2 shafts with no bluing and everything true. This cue is a great hitter as well, like all Dishaws.

And yes it may be up for sale to everyone soon, after a few private offers are entertained, the McDaniel Lazy Z Gus Szamboti tribute "peacock" cue in ebony and purpleheart, over 180 inlays. Simply gorgeous. One of maybe 4 ever made.