-- Gorgeous Cohen -- Possible Trade for Watch --

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi all,

I have the Cohen cue from the thread below. It's still brand new and un-hit.

Great veneer colors, bridged points, veneered windows, etc... it's just gorgeous.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=452896

I love it, and I don't really want to sell it... but I'd be willing to let it go (and possibly add a little cash) for the right watch.

Watches that I'm currently looking at (no particular order):

-Omega Seamaster Diver 300M (2018 version)
-Omega Planet Ocean (43.5mm, standard or GMT)
-Tudor Black Bay GMT (2018)

Similar watches would definitely be entertained, but these are my current top-3.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

Cheers,

Mike

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you have a cash price in mind??

Not really.

I’m not going to lie, though... with a 2+ year wait list, and a combo this sweet, it would be a hefty markup over retail. This cue is pretty special. Willing to wait for the right deal to come along.

Cheers,

Mike

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Great taste in watches.....but go with the 45mm Planet Ocean instead of the smaller version.
The orange bezel really stands out making it truly distinctive looking. By the way, the wait has
little to do with the price since cues made by cue-makers with waiting lists much. much longer
do not command a better price because of the incredibly long waiting list. If you want a cue made
the way you like it, the wait does not matter. But when you buy someone's else cue in the resale
market, it is a used cue or previously owned cue and the price you net reflects what the market
judges the cue is worth. The marketplace is fickle and finicky and prices go up and down but not
because of a cue-maker's long waiting list. If that was the case, Joel Hercek cues would be priced
virtually untouchable since his waiting list is at least 5-6x ;longer than two years. Cohen cues are
well constructed which is why Eddie is so popular and his workmanship seems to be impeccable.

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation on the Planet Ocean!

As for everything else... it’s all subjective based on seller/buyer wants and preferences. If I needed to move the cue, I’d agree with you... but I don’t.

If demand > supply, someone falls in love with the design and is willing to pay extra to eliminate the wait time (regardless of how long it is), then they’ll pay over retail... and be happy to do so.

I love the cue and don’t really want to sell for cash. That’s why I’m exploring the watch trade possibilities.

If someone wants to offer me enough to pay for (most of) a nice used Planet Ocean, then we can chat. ;-)

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey,

I have a nice Invicta, Pulsar and J&S watches. Would be willing to trade all 3 for the cue..

Pics below.

The J&S watch is on the way.
ce6a98f18f040cd52a7cfceb8a536d3f.jpg
a429c3f9161e55def6b69b74999090ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jconte

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you determine a cash price please post. I am currently in the market. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi all,

I have the Cohen cue from the thread below. It's still brand new and un-hit.

Great veneer colors, bridged points, veneered windows, etc... it's just gorgeous.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=452896

I love it, and I don't really want to sell it... but I'd be willing to let it go (and possibly add a little cash) for the right watch.

Watches that I'm currently looking at (no particular order):

-Omega Seamaster Diver 300M (2018 version)
-Omega Planet Ocean (43.5mm, standard or GMT)
-Tudor Black Bay GMT (2018)

Similar watches would definitely be entertained, but these are my current top-3.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

Cheers,

Mike

Think about considering the advice of an old guy who has done so much buying, selling, and trading in cues and watches it would make your head spin. KEEP the cue...and patiently save buy a watch later. Only ONE of these cues. There are TONS of those watches.

My favorite watch on your list is the TUDOR GMT. I had a Tudor Black Bay Heritage when they first came out. It's a nice watch, but I just never wear anything other than my Submariner...so I sold all of my other watches.