Black juma ferrule

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need two to change out my white ferrules. Should I just buy a 1 foot rod for $24 from atlas?

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I recently changed 3 of my shafts over the the black juma and I love them. To me, there is better contrast between the ferrule and the cue ball. I really prefer the black better.

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently changed 3 of my shafts over the the black juma and I love them. To me, there is better contrast between the ferrule and the cue ball. I really prefer the black better.

Did you do this with your low deflection shafts? I'm planning to do it with my Mezz WX700. I know the ferrule on those shafts are made from some extra light material to aid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did you do this with your low deflection shafts? I'm planning to do it with my Mezz WX700. I know the ferrule on those shafts are made from some extra light material to aid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent....

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
No, they were not low deflection shafts. They were normal Schon shafts.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have installed black Juma ferrules on lots of shafts, Tiger, Mezz, Predator etc. it works just fine.
For Mezz, expect the hit to be slightly firmer and the ping a little higher in pitch.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
bb1ee0a267059ef5cd6da57f53e0b9c1.jpg

Black juma ferrule......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk