Pool Power Shot System

jokers_wild96

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just got it today. Read half of it and dont want it. First person that sends me an address can have it. To much imagination for me.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just got it today. Read half of it and dont want it. First person that sends me an address can have it. To much imagination for me.

Ive had a lot of satisfied customers besides yourself. I do wish you had finished the book and put it into practice you might feel different. I play very well with it and have used it to provide me keys to playing naturally by a feel and with spin.

I do realize that one system is not for everyone, perhaps you should try other methods some of them that might work better for you. Thank you for your purchase.

rowrunner

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I sent a PM but when I checked my sent messages it didn't show a message. Did I make it in time? Let me know if I need to resend my address.

rowrunner

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not sure what the problem is but I'm having a terrible time posting a PM, I know at this point it's turning into a pain but I'll just post my address here if you still have it. Unless you have a better option. Again my apologies.