Never Used Deluxe Cue Smith For Sale!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
NEVER USED DELUXE CUE SMITH FOR SALE
Deluxe Cue Smith Package #1 current price $2995 new.
This is a Deluxe Cue Smith lathe I sold to someone over 8 years ago and he never opened the box.
He had other lathes also, but for some reason he never opened this one before he passed away. It seems like I remember him telling me he was going to expand his shop to make room for it. He must have never got around to it.
His family opened the boxes to show me how it is packed and I can tell it is all just like I shipped them.
It is in Pensacola, Florida and needs to be picked up in person. The price is $2000 firm.

$200 deposit required by credit card or paypal and the equipment must be picked up in Pensacola.
The balance is to be paid to seller in cash. This is one great deal.
First one to post in this thread that they want it gets it provided it is not already sold.

The pictures would only save as thumbnail size for some unknown reason.

Pensicola lathe 1.jpg

Pensicola lathe 2.jpg

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cueaddict77 is unable to pick it up so it is going to another one who has already PMed that they will take it.

Right now it is pending payment and pick up.

We really do not want to ship. I want the buyer to inspect it in person and pay the balance in cash. If they do not want it when they inspect it I will refund the balance. All prices are firm.

Any back up buyers can post here they want it. But be prepared to pick it up within a week or so in Florida.

CueAddict77

Registered
Unfortunately, sending a driver to inspect and pay does not meet the requirement of in person. Congrats to the new buyer.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If it is still available, I would like to go look at it, Im local.
PM me for my paypal address. Once you pay the $200 deposit I will put you two in touch with each other. The last prospect said he can't do it right now so the lathe is still available. Make sure the rest of the funds are available before paying deposit.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The lathe is sold pending pick up.
I am really surprised it took this long for someone to buy this.
Everyone that wanted it did not want to drive to pick it up.
This guy is actually going to drive from Nebraska to go get it.