Shanelle Loraine is my pic.

Attachments

• snook1sb8.jpg
    snook1sb8.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 19,988

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched episode #5 of the Hustlers last night and Emily looked pretty hot to me. Love her ears. LOL.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pretty but much more model than pool player.

If we match good looks with ability to play, Jasmin Ouschan would likely be tops.

Maybe we can do a ratings wheel, from Good Looking, Plays like a Dog to Looks like a Dog but plays Good LOL

There is also Anastasia, who has a bonus of being near my birthplace, although her game is Pyramid, don't know if she plays pool.

Anastasia%20Luppova%20trick%20shot.jpg

Last edited:

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe we can do a ratings wheel, from Good Looking, Plays like a Dog to Looks like a Dog but plays Good LOL

Anastasia%20Luppova%20trick%20shot.jpg

There are some purebred dogs that look pretty sharp (German Shepherd, Great Dane, Doberman to name a few).

Maybe mutt would be a better term to use.

Just sayin

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
In my opinion it's Sally Bimstein. Yes, you're right, it's Two-Tooth Sally's daughter from, I believe, her fourth marriage.
Young Sally has just earned her diploma from the prestigious Galveston School of Oriental Massage, and is hoping to open her own, house, I beg your pardon, salon as soon as possible.
She is also an accomplished pool player, with Nine-Ball being her specialty. She won the Texas Junior Miss Nine-Ball Tournament, three years running.
One of the reasons Sally has been so successful in tournament play is her unique ability to see two shots simultaneously. :smile:

Attachments

• 81394958 (1).jpg
    81394958 (1).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 3,246

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my opinion it's Sally Bimstein. Yes, you're right, it's Two-Tooth Sally's daughter from, I believe, her fourth marriage.
Young Sally has just earned her diploma from the prestigious Galveston School of Oriental Massage, and is hoping to open her own, house, I beg your pardon, salon as soon as possible.
She is also an accomplished pool player, with Nine-Ball being her specialty. She won the Texas Junior Miss Nine-Ball Tournament, three years running.
One of the reasons Sally has been so successful in tournament play is her unique ability to see two shots simultaneously. :smile:

Tramp you're the best. Thanks for the laugh. They won't let me give you any more greenies.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

She is so hot:):):)
Looking at this picture can't figure out what would be difference if she plays with standard maple shaft or with LD shafts:wink::wink::wink:
Guess LD has no any impact between:wink::wink::wink:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
She is so hot:):):)
Looking at this picture can't figure out what would be difference if she plays with standard maple shaft or with LD shafts:wink::wink::wink:
Guess LD has no any impact between:wink::wink::wink:

Well,maybe only wavy joint could make a difference:p

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Isn't the other "Who's the hottest woman in pool?" thread still active?

Not enough time has passed to change answers.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

center to edge, edge to A

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
All Day

Jasmin is the best looking real player by far.

Attachments

• JO.JPG
    JO.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,162