Snakewood cue needs awrap

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for pics of snakewood cues and their wraps. I have a 4 pointer with hoppe style buttsleeve coming that will need a wrap soon.
I would prefer a textured leather but I am open to all styles if they will look good next to the snakewood. Will try to add a pic of the cue, unwrapped, soon.
Thanks in advance

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Black lizard always looks good w/ Snakewood. oneshotswiss has a thread in the Cue Gallery right now about a Richard Black cue he just got back from re-wrapping, etc. It has a dark tobacco brown colored lizard wrap on it that I think would look amazing with Snakewood, too.
Congrats on your new cue, and good luck w/ your decision!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking for pics of snakewood cues and their wraps. I have a 4 pointer with hoppe style buttsleeve coming that will need a wrap soon.
I would prefer a textured leather but I am open to all styles if they will look good next to the snakewood. Will try to add a pic of the cue, unwrapped, soon.
Thanks in advance

I like Genuine Imitation Naughahyde...
Eelskin print , Of Course :banghead:

Seriously,
Get a Nice Black Lizzard,
Cant go wrong there"
I cant wait for You to get this cue,
Ive seen some pics,
Its a Nice Cue!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
honey color elepehant ear.....would be sweet....like the one on my zinzola amboy cue....

hotcues

Biggest Edwin Reyes Fan
Silver Member
A James White pict by Bill at Cornerstone.

james white3.jpg

james white2.jpg

james white.jpg

hotcues

Biggest Edwin Reyes Fan
Silver Member
Here's a better pict of the wrap!

Attachments

• cue maker and cues 027.jpg
    cue maker and cues 027.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 379

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like Genuine Imitation Naughahyde...
Eelskin print , Of Course :banghead:

Seriously,
Get a Nice Black Lizzard,
Cant go wrong there"
I cant wait for You to get this cue,
Ive seen some pics,
Its a Nice Cue!
How about embossed black snakeskin. I think thats what this one is. This is not snakewood but as you say 'cant go wrong'
prewittbutt2hm7.jpg

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about embossed black snakeskin. I think thats what this one is. This is not snakewood but as you say 'cant go wrong'

That looks like a black Monitor lizard wrap to me... which also believe is the best choice with Snakewood.