lot of 8 pool cues

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is to see if there would be interest in buying a lot of 8 pool cues all in pretty good shape including 2 paul allers custom pool cues one with a laminate shaft and the other with 2 of his normal shafts, then a vintage lucasi pre unilock days straight as an arrow brand spankin new minus a very light play for about a week , vintage mcdermott d-21 with 2 shafts and leather grip 2 kaiser pool cues and a plain jane purple mcdermott pool cue ,a nice looking mcdermott pool cue with 4 points nothing to special though but straight and plays good, and then a unknown cue i was looking for 2000.00 paypal charges included and shipping within the conus free except alaska and hawaii please leave some feedback in order let me know weather i should even bother putting up the rest of the information about the cue i will put up some pictures after i get some interest in them thanks

maidenfreak

Maidenfreak2009
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I wouldn't bother taking the time to list out the specifics of what you have and pictures of the cues. It's not like your trying to sell them, right? :rolleyes: