SBE 2019: Buying the whole field?!?

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe you are overreacting.

I have known Danny for a long time and he is good people and good action

I don't know Danny but I know Shayne Morrow fairly well. He's a great player and also a good guy. I just don't think it's worth it to him to sell off any of his bid for less than $50. Definitely not at the rate of $0.77 per player.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're a "field" player and you "went" for $100 this calcutta must be worth at a minimum $250,000.

I need to put these 2 guys on a NEVER deal with list.
WOW!
Jason

Danny Bell lived in the action room here for yrs and ran a pool for the Xpo . however it wasn't a bid pool. once a player was picked he was off the board, I actually won it when I took Jeff Abernathy with like the 20th pick got 360 for 20 ,,
Chris ran the Calcutta live and he's raking 5% off the top ..

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Danny Bell lived in the action room here for yrs and ran a pool for the Xpo . however it wasn't a bid pool. once a player was picked he was off the board, I actually won it when I took Jeff Abernathy with like the 20th pick got 360 for 20 ,,
Chris ran the Calcutta live and he's raking 5% off the top ..

What a sleazy move, the rake makes it illegal in most states

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
If you're a "field" player and you "went" for $100 this calcutta must be worth at a minimum $250,000.

I need to put these 2 guys on a NEVER deal with list.
WOW!
Jason

Lol, it's sketchy for sure. And the way he wrote his message makes him seem desperate to recoup his money, like he thought it was a good idea at first and only afterwards realized no one in the field will actually want half.