Mosconi memorabilia on pawn stars app

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there is a pawn stars app i play every once in awhile when im on facebook and tonight i came across this item for $1000 thought it was cool that they even knew who he was hell i wish it was real looks like you got a cue and case plus extras for $1000 that would be a great price wonder what kind of cue this is suppose tobe

Attachments

• 20130219_202031.jpg
    20130219_202031.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 241

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That item was actually on Pawn Stars. It was discussed here a while back as well.

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
As I recall it was a collage of items. The cue was not signed and was a very cheap Wal-Mart special. There was no authentication with it. The guy went in with the thoughts of $1000 he sold for $450 I believe.

On a side note, my fiance found that book on the left in a book fair for $0.50. Along with about 4-5 other billiard books for less than $2.00. One was the Minnesota Fats book and 99 critical shots too ;)

Last edited:

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I recall it was a collage of items. The cue was not signed and was a very cheap Wal-Mart special. There was no authentication with it. The guy went in with the thoughts of $1000 he sold for $450 I believe.

On a side note, my fiance found that book on the left in a book fair for $0.50. Along with about 4-5 other billiard books for less than $2.00. One was the Minnesota Fats book and 99 critical shots too ;)

i didnt see that episode thats why i was surprised to see it. $450 sounds kind of high with no authentication i cant beleave they bought it