Weekly Tourneys in Los Angeles?

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
I'm new to the LA area - anyone know if there are any weekly tourneys held around here anymore? I know Hard Times used to have one, but I don't know if it's still going...

Thanks for any info!

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Hard Times (Bellflower) has a handicapped Thursday night weekly tournament, and has monthly (open) 9-ball and one pocket tournaments, first sat/sun of the month.

What part of LA are you located in?

I'm sure there are other weekly tournaments around Los Angeles, there's probably something at Metro Billiards in Carson or Lakewood Family Billiards. If you don't mind driving a little, Cue Ball in Alhambra has a Sunday night handicapped 9-ball tournament. You've also got House of Billiards in Santa Monica, House of Billiards Sherman Oaks, etc.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're up to going to Orange County, Danny K's in Orange has weekly tourneys 5 days of the week. Weekends, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 9Ball.

Wherever you end up, have a great time.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
HARD TIMES - Bellflower

Dunno about weekly tournaments.... however:

FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS ONE POCKET - FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS NINE BALL

9 Ball Tournament
Format based on field (Winners Race to 6, Losers Race to 4)
$300 Added
Based on 32 players
Practice 12:00 Noon, tournament starts at 1:00 P.M.

One Pocket entry fee is $20 DE Race to 2. Alternative break.

9-Ball entry fee is $20 for B player $30 for all others

Pulled this from their web page: http://hardtimesbilliards.com/pool/special-tournaments/

Lesh

Last edited: