WTB Jeff Olney cues

Balance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
New condition/ 2 Ivory ferrules shafts/ all straight shafts and butt/ must be 58 inches

Prefer 5/16 14 pilot or ivory joint
Willing to buy over 2 cues at least

Please pm the pics and price
Thanks
Balance

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Olney cue

This Olney cue is for sale. It is a cocobola butt, leather wrap, one shaft w/ivory ferrule, 3/8 x 10 pin and in good to great condition, light use and I can clean the shaft if need be. It was made for Carl Mckowski, his name is engraved underneath the wrap. I had the leather wrap and ivory ferrule installed a year ago, Blackburn did the ferrule and Jeff Pranke did the wrap.

Attachments

• Olney cue 004.jpg
    Olney cue 004.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Olney cue 005.jpg
    Olney cue 005.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 310

Balance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful. All Original condition from Jeff Olney is my best choice cuz I don't know hitting performance difference between original.

Balance

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful. All Original condition from Jeff Olney is my best choice cuz I don't know hitting performance difference between original.

Balance

I can understand your choice of wanting it in it's original condition as I have had two other Olney player's cues before. The reason I changed out the ferrule to ivory was that #1 I prefer the ivory ferrule but more importantly, the original ferrule clicked when you hit the balls, as for hitting performance, this cues plays awesome. Changing to the ivory ferrule was what the doctor ordered and it worked.

In buying and doing all the work to it my intentions were to make it my playing cue but I've become accustomed to a birdeye maple shaft with an ivory ferrule which is a bit stiffer than the shaft on the Olney and decided not to make a change thus I decided to sell the Olney.

Someone will get a very nice player's cue.