Bet you've never seen these before!

GoldRush cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Antique Brunswick saloon doors. Circa 1886-1912 per Brunswick catalog . Ive only found 2 other sets sold , one was the model above these and one set was 2 models below these . These doors are what they considered interior saloon doors. Solid mahogany with beveled mirrors on both sides. They are in great condition, considering their age. The brass push plates are in amazing condition. I seen a pair of these brass plates sell for 3k on eBay a few years back. These even have the original hinges in working condition . Brunswick said these are from their " maker" division. When a saloon was ordering their tables, they would offer to build the back bar and doors . They said there were only around 100 sets made in the country.When I first acquired them, my wife contacted the antique road show and they begged us for several months to bring them out, I just couldn't find time. Please pm offers , or questions. I will consider trades, just keep in mind these are very rare. Thanks and enjoy! I have more pics I can send upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 601