Looking to buy a custom cue

danomano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have shot with my Schon Stl-6 for years now and am looking to move on to something different. Would like a custom with a leather wrap, multi colored veneers in sharp points (I like blues, greens and reds), at least a little inlay work especially on the butt of the cue and an ivory ferrule. 5/16 14 would be a plus, but is not a must. My price range is around 5-600 and I have some possible trade I could include as well to get into that range if need be.

Please PM or post anything you are looking to sell that may be of interest, and thanks for reading!

My trades could include said Schon STL-6 (could use a refinish as I am kind of klutz and the butt has a bunch of chips in the finish), a McDermott G211 - brand new still in factory wrap, Anvil J/B, Predator 314 5/16 14 from my Schon (only assuming the new cue won't fit it.

danomano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you all for the PM's so far. Some additional feedback i probably should have added...i don't care for the flame colored veneers and was hoping for something a bit more understated. Also cue weight should be at or around 19. Keep em coming!