Viking for sale $200 shipped in the U.S.

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a Viking (unsure of the model) for sale, it is in very nice condition except for a small scrape in the wrap, (it looks like someone dragged there fingernail on it), I'm looking for $200 shipped and insured in the continental U.S. I'd also be open to trades, mostly looking for a 4X8 butterfly case, like a JB nylon. Would add cash to the right deal. The specs on the cue are: Viking QR joint. 1 shaft 13mm, no taper roll, but after travel you never know. Pretty new ultraskin soft, maybe ten racks shot with it. the overall weight is around 20-21 oz. with a weight bolt. It's around 19 oz. with no bolt in it at all. I have a few different bolts I'll send with it. The wrap is black with green speck. It has a nice feel and hit to it, it's just not my style, and would make a good bar beater or starter for someone. Here are the pics. Thanks for looking, Tom

viking4_zps99517ac3.png
[/URL][/IMG]

viking3_zpsb4de0fba.png
[/URL][/IMG]

viking2_zps0e6b371c.png
[/URL][/IMG]

viking1_zpsf4cdbd38.png
[/URL][/IMG]

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Plus instroke

For $350 shipped. I will put it in a 3X7 Instroke (well used but lots of life left) box it up, and send it. I will also trade this package even for a nylon JB butterfly 4x8. I will add cash to a leather JB butterfly 4X8. I would also consider other trades. Maybe a 2X4 GTF, A nice custom sneaky, ect. I will add pictures of the Instroke later after I hit it with some leather conditioner, as it hasn't been rubbed down in a while. Tom