Hard Times Billiards, Bellflower! Sharing 30 years of memories, in December.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
I would like to reach to anyone willing to share your fondest or most memorable moments and pics from Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, California

and here's why: http://www.povpool.com/celebrating-...-billiards-monthly-tournaments-this-december/

Please join us for live coverage December 1st and 2nd for what will hopefully be great trip down memory lane. With all of your permission, I would like to be able to share some of these memories during our live broadcast and, better yet, if you can come directly to Hard Times on those dates we may be able to book you for a brief interview.

Keep Loving Pool!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
2014 Hard Times 10 Ball

This promo art was just 4 years ago for the 2014, Hard Times 10-Ball when Dennis Orcollo defeated Ruben Bautista in the finals. There's kind of a 'Terry Gilliam' vibe to this art which, I like.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.16.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.16.36 AM.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 521

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any pics of the room from the past decades. Would love to see the champs that passed through there.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my hunch, but them doing this 30 year customer appreciation / nostalgia month sure seems to me like they may be getting ready to close down.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Just my hunch, but them doing this 30 year customer appreciation / nostalgia month sure seems to me like they may be getting ready to close down.

Actually, it's ME doing the nostalgia month, because we don't actually know the status and after all, if the ship's gonna go down, might as well get the band together and play on...

Thanks for sharing...