F/S: First Edition Predator with 1st Gen 314 shaft

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD! Up for sale is a Predator First Edition cue with a 314 shaft. Cue belongs to the 3k series made in 2002 in North America with the words "Predator 1st edition" on the buttcap.

It's all black with double silver rings at C and D and a single silver ring at A and B. In mint condition except for 2 tiny bumps on the buttcap. Straight together and apart.

Shaft measures 12.75mm at the ferrule, the ferrule has little to no stains, the forearm has no chips, scratches and dings, the wrap is unstained and smooth linen wrap and the buttcap is great except for a couple of very small bumps (which you can see in the first pic).

The cue is dead straight together and apart, weighs 19oz (adjustable) and has a balance point of around 10" from the joint. The tip is an older Moori II medium which is not in production anymore. Hits harder and firmer imo than the later Pred models with the phenolic insert.

P.S.: I do have another cue which I might let go - it's the fancy JD skull cue which can be viewed in this thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1770134#post1770134

Last edited:

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I stand corrected - it's the 3k1 series and it has the Uniloc joint.

I checked with Predator and they said that the First Edition means that it's one of the first 100 produced in that series.

It's a pretty good deal for a quality LD cue made in the States.