Paul Drexler PFD Studios Buckeye Burl & Ivory Cue For Sale

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It is with great regret that I must part with my beloved PFD cue. I have been out of pool for a few years now and it's unfair to keep such a cue locked up and I could use the money towards moving house.

I ordered the cue directly from Paul and it was my first ever cue purchase so it holds great sentimental value to me and has been very much loved, and like any good cue should be it has been used.

It has a buckeye burl forearm with 6 ebony points with 4 veneers (light blue, dark blue, maple, black) and each point has an ivory diamond inlaid at the bottom. The butt section is ebony with 6 buckeye burl veneered windows to mirror the points. Rings of silver, black, ivory, black, silver at all positions. Ivory butt capp, ivory ferrules, ivory joint with a MAXX Radial pin. While lizard wrap. Custom joint protectors with an ivory inlay in the top. Both original shafts present, 13mm tips (moori medium if I remember correctly) and ivory ferrules. Used condition but nicely looked after.

I will have to check the weights exactly (misplaced my scales) but it has always been 19.5oz.

Good condition but I must disclose that there is a touched in chip in the butt which is shown in one of the pictures. It got knocked against a table and a small piece of the finish chipped off. The chip was filled in with resin so the wood didn't discolour but you can still see there is a mark there (even though you would have to be looking for it).

$$$$$ As I've been out of the game and cue collecting for a few years I have no idea of it's value. I am not looking for trades or partial trades, just straight up cash sale. Open to offers, I would appreciate your comments on its value.

Pics below:

PFD%20Whole%20Cue.png
[/URL][/IMG]

PFD%20Ding.png
[/URL][/IMG]

PFD%20Lizard.png
[/URL][/IMG]

PFD%20Pin.png
[/URL][/IMG]

PFD%20Forearm.png
[/URL][/IMG]

PFD%20Butt.png