Show Me Your Rick Howard's For Sale

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show me your Rick Howard's for sale...

Pletho i know you are a "real" rick howard fan...and it just might be your lucky day...i have the nicest howard iv,e ever had...i do not know how to post pictures here but i would happily text you pictures...i am only interested in selling because i am facing serious health issues(and bills) i have a 6 point custom purpleheart (3hi 3lo) into jet black gaboon ebony with steel blue and another kind of blue and purple dash rings with gaboon ebony butt sleeve with a smaller piece of purpleheart in it too. 2 full shafts and the cue is virtually brand new(99.5 percent) with black linen wrap and layered tips( not sure what kind but i think they are mooris and haven't even been cut down and shaped yet...my buddy,designed(with ricks input) and ordered this cue and waited a year for it but i wanted it and he sold it to me before he fell in love with it...i know you appreciate how ricks cues play and i really would only want to sell it to someone who knows what a cue like this is. Let me know if you want me to text you some pics.send me a pm on here. I know if you see it,you,re gonna buy it! Oh ,and ricks name(carved into the butt plate/sleeve,the way he does his customs,is done in blue on the gaboon black and it looks awesome!

Last edited:

Dbex6505

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve got a wrapless Howard I’ll be selling. Bem nose and butt and curly handle with rings in all places and two shafts. Few small marks but still nice