Hmmm...Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick!!! Biggest Baddest Barnhart???

OverCutAnything

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your cue is a beauty for sure. Number 1 from what I've seen so far.
I may have not had the number 1, but I believe top 5 of his.
Just wish I never sold it. If anyone has it and wants to sell I'd like this one back.

CoryB.jpg

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Barnhart

This is a new Barnhart that I have had for awhile. Never been hit, I don't think I have ever seen one of Cory's cues with as many recuts as this cue.

Gerald

brt1.jpg

brt2.jpg

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Barnhart

Count the points on this cue and tell me what you come up with. Seems each time someone counts the points it is a different number.

Gerald

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Count the points on this cue and tell me what you come up with. Seems each time someone counts the points it is a different number.

Gerald

First of all...that is a SICK cue! Seems we have similar sleeves! ;)

As far as the points...I come up with 30!!! :eek:

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Excellent Looking cue

Congrats Jason, What a cue that ebony on ebony is right up my alley. Love it enjoy my friend.. Chris:smile:

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Great buy, Cory Is one of the best cue makers out there.

Thanks Eric...I know you've got the "big dog"...errrr..."big frog" cue anyway! ;)

Very crisp and clean just like I like them. Beautiful cue. Thanks for posting the great pictures.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin...However, I KNOW you've got one of my all time favorite cues in your collection!!! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=264988) ...let me know when you want to trade this one for that one! :p

Congrats Jason, What a cue that ebony on ebony is right up my alley. Love it enjoy my friend.. Chris:smile:

I think the only thing that trumps ebony on ebony is ebony and amboyna burl...two of my favorite combos in cues! :smile:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Frog cue? How do you compare a jump cue to this one?

I have three itty bitty Barnharts and might love them as much as you love this one. Problem is that I may need to raise some cash to fund a house purchase. Dammit.

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Yep...I have to give props to Eric for owning that monster! ;)
Here's the link to the "Frogskin" Barnhart...which is a "monster" in more ways than one: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150371

Frog cue? How do you compare a jump cue to this one?

I have three itty bitty Barnharts and might love them as much as you love this one. Problem is that I may need to raise some cash to fund a house purchase. Dammit.

Not quite a "jump cue"...see the link in my post above. ;)

tony57

Registered
Awsome Barnhart Cue

How about this Barnhart, Must be close to the top? What do you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 149