Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page World’s 14.1 Championship – Closing Credits

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
World’s 14.1 Championship – Closing Credits
Old
  (#1)
Jfred
AzB Silver Member
Jfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond reputeJfred has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

World’s 14.1 Championship – Closing Credits - 08-29-2009, 10:39 PM

Congratulations to the New World Champion – Stephan Cohen of France who concluded this grueling weeklong event in an almost surreal, fairytale fashion.

On behalf of Accu-Stats I would like to thank Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions, as well as the sponsors Predator, Ozone Billiards, Brunswick Billiards, Simonis Cloth, Master Chalk, Aramith Balls, and the Laser Rack.

Charlie put together a collection of talent that generated more firepower and top flight straight pool than Danny DiLiberto “has seen in one place in my lifetime.”

Thanks too, to Bill and Marcia Haley, and Comet Billiards for providing a venue that was both professional and “cozy” at the same time.

My special thanks, however, go to AZ’s own Oldzilla and SDE. They both worked ceaselessly and tirelessly throughout this week to provide the latest in match results and updates as fast as they could receive them. Despite some ‘bumps’ in the road they accomplished the mission of bringing the news to you in exemplary fashion.

SDE’s play-by-play description of the final match was riveting and truly gave the reader a feeling of being there. Thanks SDE.

They were both also instrumental in the creation and refinement of our first PPV Chatroom. Oldzilla was there everyday from 30 minutes before showtime until the very end – no matter when that was. Thanks Zilla.

Thanks too to Mattiefingaz who always promised to hang I there til the end – and did.
Lastly thanks to akaTrigger who was responsible for getting the viewers the “trigger” specials for night shows throughout the week.

OK – this post is long – I know it but it was necessary for you readers to realize how hard your fellow AZ’ers work on your behalf.

Thanks for joining us and thanks for chatting.

See you at the Game Show on Wednesday with Special Guests – Johnny Archer and Nick Varner.

Jim

Ps: Here’s a link to something all good offsite streamers REALLY could find useful:
http://www.accu-stats.com/streamer.jpg

Old
  (#2)
yobagua
AzB Silver Member
yobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-30-2009, 12:11 AM

I want to thank Pat Fleming, Accustats, and especially you Jim for making this event such a great one. Can you think 10 years ago having a worlds 14.1 event in the privacy of ones home and being with so many great people on the chat line would only be in a dream. Thanks so much for all of this.
aka Mr Wu

Old
  (#3)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

08-30-2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfred View Post
Congratulations to the New World Champion – Stephan Cohen of France who concluded this grueling weeklong event in an almost surreal, fairytale fashion.

On behalf of Accu-Stats I would like to thank Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions, as well as the sponsors Predator, Ozone Billiards, Brunswick Billiards, Simonis Cloth, Master Chalk, Aramith Balls, and the Laser Rack.

Charlie put together a collection of talent that generated more firepower and top flight straight pool than Danny DiLiberto “has seen in one place in my lifetime.”

Thanks too, to Bill and Marcia Haley, and Comet Billiards for providing a venue that was both professional and “cozy” at the same time.

My special thanks, however, go to AZ’s own Oldzilla and SDE. They both worked ceaselessly and tirelessly throughout this week to provide the latest in match results and updates as fast as they could receive them. Despite some ‘bumps’ in the road they accomplished the mission of bringing the news to you in exemplary fashion.

SDE’s play-by-play description of the final match was riveting and truly gave the reader a feeling of being there. Thanks SDE.

They were both also instrumental in the creation and refinement of our first PPV Chatroom. Oldzilla was there everyday from 30 minutes before showtime until the very end – no matter when that was. Thanks Zilla.

Thanks too to Mattiefingaz who always promised to hang I there til the end – and did.
Lastly thanks to akaTrigger who was responsible for getting the viewers the “trigger” specials for night shows throughout the week.

OK – this post is long – I know it but it was necessary for you readers to realize how hard your fellow AZ’ers work on your behalf.

See you at the Game Show on Wednesday with Special Guests – Johnny Archer and Nick Varner.

Jim

Ps: Here’s a link to something all good offsite streamers REALLY could find useful:
The only things left out are the fridge and microwave.

It was a great show. Wish I'd not had computer problems but whaddayagunnadu.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

jim
Old
  (#4)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger
oldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1050

jim - 08-30-2009, 08:15 AM

thank you so much.i had a spectacular week doing all i could for this event

and enjoyed most every minute. there was a bump or 2 in the road, but you smooth them out instantly. and my connection burpped a few times. blame that on the weather.

i need to get closer to the game and hope i can find a way.being where i am is not enough for my liking. i play the game and have owned a room.
now that recently did commentary and being involved with great stream
productions it has given me alot of inspiration to pursue new goals i have set for myself. thanks to you and others for giving that to me !

Old
  (#5)
sde
sde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

08-31-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfred View Post

Jim

Jim this was a very nice review and thank you for the kind words.

I would also like to thank all concerned with putting on this tournament of the greatest game of all. I can not even guess how many man hours were involved.

See you on the Game Show on Wednesday!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location

Steve

Old
  (#6)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

08-31-2009, 11:12 AM

There was a lot of people to thank, including you!! You did a fantastic job - not many know exactly how much work you put into the week, Jim! We appreciated you.

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: