Premium Quality Cue Extensions

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
These has been widely used in Taiwan for a period of time. These extensions are made by a female pro player's(Guo-Shi Ting) dad. They are made to protect your expensive cues from damages done by most extensions, these are highly padded inside does not leave any mark/scratches on your butt/finish.. Almost every pro players in Taiwan use them and I highly recommend them!

They come in three sizes (S, M, L)

S(30mm under) are for thin butts like TAD cues.

M(30mm~32.5mm) are for most cues like SW, Omen, Schon etc...

L(32.5mm above) are for thick buttcaps/buttsleeves cues like Josswest..

They are at $95 each. Shipping will cost $25.

CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK! Send me a PM/Email if u want to back order.

Payment via paypal w/ 5% fees on you.

Pics:
067b0fccfcf1284ac65fff6a3f9a582c.jpg

deca7b10ca12dde470863c203b58ed4f.jpg

0b038090696a4b4d390d1b4c8c5e9751.jpg

Thanks

Tim

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
What materials are they made of ? Plastic or aluminum?

Not sure.. Definitely not aluminum, doesnt feel like plastic.. Feels like hard delrin-like material.. Plastic normally break/crack easily.. I've been using this for almost 3 years, I've dropped it and put it in my bottom pocket of my case with a file.. Imagine having a file knocking it every time you carry the case.. And it's still in very good condition with some scratches here and there, but no cracks at all..

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Just sold two.. one to US, the other to Australia. :) Still have plenty in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
What makes these better then a hager extention?

Not sure how the hager is built. I've seen pictures only.

Hager is longer, not sure if its portable enough.

But the extensions I'm selling gives u a good grip when stroking with the rubber foam material(You can replace it with leather wrap later). And the main features is it is very well padded and does not leave any marks on your buttsleeves. If you do not care about damaging your finish, and think a normal spin and lock extension would do. This extension fits so well that when u stroke it does not move and its so light that u still feel the right balance of your cue, with the turn & lock extension its heavy, balance of the cue does not feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like more information...What's the brand and model? Where is it made in? How heavy is it? Exact dimensions?

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Would like more information...What's the brand and model? Where is it made in? How heavy is it? Exact dimensions?

No specific brand name. Only one model is made. It is made in Taiwan by a Taiwanese pro player's dad (Female Pro Player Guo Shi Ting). It is 4.73oz, about 10.5" long, outer diameter, head:46.47mm, handle:33.26mm