FS:Andy Gilbert Cue With 2 Shafts....Under $500

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
1998 Andy Gilbert for sale. The cue has 12 points, which consist of 4 re-cut points and 4 reverse points. Great combination of bem and purpleheart. This cue was a players cue, and does have some dings and such, mostly in the buttsleeve. You can feel a few small finish dings when running your hand over the forearm. The forearm is in very good condition. There is the smallest bit of light in part of the forearm with one of the shafts. Hard to see, and nothing that will affect how this cue plays. Shafts roll good...maybe a little bit of taper roll. If you are looking for a inexpensive and great playing cue from one of the top cue makers today, then this is the cue.

I was going to keep this cue for myself, but could use some extra Christmas money.

- Maple Forearm w/ 4 Purple Heart Points & 4 Maple points
- Checkered Rings w/ Silver Trim at all Positions
- Purple Heart Butt Sleeve w/ 4 Reverse Maple Points
- White w/ Black Spec Wrap
- Short White Phenolic Joint
- 3/8x10 Pin
- 2 Shafts-12.9mm, 3.54oz. 11.75mm, 3.44oz(little discoloration at top of ferrule...last photo)
- Butt - 14.55oz

Asking the super low price of SOLD shipped in conus! Only reason I am selling this for so cheap is because I am into this cue for a good price, and it has some nicks and dings.

clothes2240.jpg

clothes2244.jpg

clothes2245.jpg

clothes2243.jpg

clothes2241.jpg

clothes2242.jpg

clothes2246.jpg

clothes2247.jpg

Last edited:

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll take the Gilbert...

Rossaroni,

I'll take it. Please send me your paypal acct info and I will include the shipping address on the payment comments. I tried to send pm but it was full.

Thanks,
DJ